How to motivate yourself…
If you are alway doing things at the last-minute, you are not alone. Many people have trouble getting motivated to start tasks. Large or small, homework, chores or job responsibilities – getting started on all these can stress you out. To help you with options to move forward, here are 10 tips to get you going.
- Evaluate whether the task is something you really value. Maybe it’s something that someone else asked of you and may not important to you.
- Imagine yourself doing and completing the task. Seeing the outcome may motivate you.
- Chunking. It means to break down your task into smaller, more doable pieces. It won’t seem so overwhelming then.
- Make action items. Make a list of the tasks you want to accomplish and use verbs at the beginning of each item.
- Get it in your planner. If you write each task down on your calendar and schedule…
View original post 111 more words