Stonewalling can be a cruel
and passively-aggressive act.
People who purposely try to
derail a conversation by not
responding or by changing
the subject are disregarding
the feelings and needs
of another person.
It is better to say directly
that you do not want to continue
the conversation, at least at
Open communication that is
respectful opens opportunities
to exchange and know another
better. It is a loving way to be.
The “Silent Treatment” is
never silent. It is emotional
abuse at its lowest form.
- 6 Signs Your Marriage Will End In Divorce (mix1065fm.cbslocal.com)
- If You’ve Got Nothing Nice To Say…! 5 Reasons Why Silence Is Sometimes The Best Policy (madamenoire.com)
- The silent treatment (allspossible.wordpress.com)
- The Silent Treatment (andrewwhalan.com)
- Silence, Sometimes Better Than Words (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- Rape – Yes, It Happens in Marriages (hopewearsheels.wordpress.com)
- Passive Aggressive Traits (mademan.com)